Our website, found under the URL www.ruralshop.com.au and www.maryvalleytraders.com and www.maryvalleytraders.com.au, operated by Robey Ventures Trust (Rural Shop & Mary Valley Traders) is registered to 93 Yabba Road, IMBIL Qld 4570. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Robey Ventures Trust, Rural Shop & Mary Valley Traders, and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Rural Shop website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
Offers & Discounts
• Discount codes apply to full price items only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Discounts are valid when shopping online and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively
• Free postage and returns is only valid for Australian addresses.
• Discounts are not valid for the purchase of Gift Cards, online or in store.
• Multi buys:
- can be mixed and matched across categories
- cheapest item will be deducted at basket
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.ruralshop.com.au for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.ruralshop.com.au is with Robey Ventures Trust and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Rural Shop and Robey Ventures Trust.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service within Australia via Australia Post.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Rural Shop and Robey Ventures Trust to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• A contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Rural Shop or Robey Ventures Trust when your order is accepted and you recieve a transaction receipt of payment from Rural Shop.
• Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order placement.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team on 07 5484 5178.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Robey Ventures Trust and Rural Shop reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.ruralshop.com.au
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Robey Ventures Trust and Rural Shop will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.ruralshop.com.au accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa and American Express (American Express is only available for online transactions). We also accept payment via Gift Card and direct deposit for approved account customers. All prices displayed are inclusive of GST at the current rate of 10%.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. For further details, please refer to our Delivery Page. Robey Family Trust will retain title to the products you order until you have made payment in full for those products, but all risk in the products will pass to you upon their delivery to or collection by a postal or courier service. You should consider whether to obtain any suitable insurance.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached. Rural Shop is happy to exchange the items or provide you with a credit note.
In the event that your product arrives damaged or faulty, wrongly described or different from sample shown, we will happily replace, exchange or issue a credit depending on the extent of the damage
Limitation of Liability
Robey Family Trust and Rural Shop will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from use or inability to use the website or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or resulting from any products purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the website or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Where any Act of Parliament implies in the Terms and Conditions any term, condition or warranty, and that Act avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying the application of or exercise of, or liability under such term, condition or warranty, such term, condition or warranty shall be deemed to be included in the Terms and Conditions, however, the liability for us on any breach of such term, condition or warranty shall be limited, at our option, to any one or more of the following: